1st AURUM SEVA FORTNIGHT (ANSF)
At Aurum, we attempt to do everything differently and with a lot of passion and hardwork. That’s what defines Aurum. The company has been contributing financially towards our chosen causes over the last few years. However, we wished to raise the bar this time around and contribute with our physical energy. And thus, the “Aurum Seva Fortnight” was conceived as an Annual initiative to empower our very own team members to contribute back to the community in their own humble yet significant ways. The financial contribution to support the initiatives under ANSF was borne by Aurum.
Man-hours as a team
Our very first ANSF was accomplished from 17th Sept to 02nd Oct 2022 and was a very soulful and gratifying experience. Aurum members volunteered wholeheartedly and came forward to contribute to causes that were close to their hearts.
Contributed to 100 Girls
Served 10,000+ nutritious meals in
association with Mumbai Roti Bank
Contributed 1 Safety Ambulance| 1
Life SavingVentilator| 100 Units of Blood
Planted 10,000 trees
Achieved 1,00,000 Safe Man-Hours
1,000+ workers up-skilled
Acquired 1 LEED Platinum Certification
for Q1 Building, Aurum Q Parć
- Informational safety equipment exhibition was carried out on the campus for the on-site workers as well as fellow Aurum members.
- Installation of a “Peripheral Edge Protection Safety Screen” done on the residential towers at Q Parć.
- Blood donation camp was organised, a lifesaving ventilator contributed to RSS Janakalyan Samiti’s Dr. Prabhakar Patwardhan Smruti Rugnalaya and provision of a safety ambulance made at the Q Parć campus.
- Tree Plantation drives were carried out for 4 days for all the mother nature lovers.
- Aurum members were also privileged to visit Swami Vivekanand Educational Pratishtan, Palghar and engage, educate, and spend quality time with 100 girl students. Each Aurum member was mapped to 3-4 girl students and the team also distributed chocolates and stationery to the young girl students.
- At the Aurum Q Parć campus, we hosted more than 12 police officers. Mr. Ashish Deora, our Founder & CEO, felicitated the officers with Aurum Benevolence Tidings, 2023 (Yearly report of Aurum’s Philanthropic activities) and contributed INR 7 Lacs to the Police Welfare Fund.