2nd AURUM SEVA FORTNIGHT
At Aurum, we attempt to do everything differently and with a lot of passion and hardwork. That’s what defines Aurum. Over the past years, we have consistently provided financial support to causes we hold dear.
The success of the 1st Aurum Seva Fortnight in 2022 was a testament to our team’s unwavering dedication and boundless enthusiasm. It was a soulful and gratifying experience for all of us.
We embarked on the 2nd Aurum Seva Fortnight journey, and we raised the bar this time, elevated our impact and we wish to do the same in the coming years. With the onset of the 2nd Aurum Seva Fortnight, we aimed to elevate our commitment by channeling our physical efforts into the initiative.
The “Aurum Seva Fortnight” is now an annual tradition, empowering our dedicated team members to give back to the community in their unique yet meaningful ways.
Man-hours as a team
Our 2nd Aurum Seva Fortnight was accomplished from 17th Sept to 02nd Oct 2023 and was a very soulful and gratifying experience. Aurum members volunteered wholeheartedly and came forward to contribute to causes that were close to their hearts.
300 Girls Education Years
| 860 Educational Kits
21,760+ Nutritious Meals to Roti Bank
& Girija Welfare Association
Medical Interventions provided to
10,201+ people | 300 Dialysis procedures facilitated
Planted 20,100 trees
Training and Welfare activities
for 950 workers
Acquired 1 LEED Platinum Certification
for Q1 Building, Aurum Q Parć
- Contributed 100 girls education years, 360 educational kits, digital projector and funded a new laboratory for the school in Trimutri Vidyalaya, Palghar.
- Distributed 360 educational kits and provided 200 girls education years to the girl child of Rajarshri Shahu Maharaj School, Palghar.
- Served over 21,560+ meals to the elderly and children at Roti Bank’s food distribution center, Navi Mumbai and 200+ meals to Girija Welfare Association, Kharghar.
- Provided over monthly prescribed medical supplements to 25 expectant mothers and 25 children to Mata Baal Arogya Ahaar Prakalp.
- Facilitated 300 dialysis procedures in Dr. Prabhakar Patvardhan Hospital, Panvel.
- Contributed 50 injections that will help cure various diseases of 15 elderly people in Rupavan Foundation, New Panvel.
- We contributed 25 medical boxes for 25 villages which will serve 4375 people to Gram Arogya Rakshak Prakalp.
- Contributed to Global Vikas Trust for planting 20,000 trees.
- Team members planted 100 trees in our Aurum Q Parć campus.
- 950+ on-site workers were educated on safety awareness through a Skit performance and provided comprehensive fire safety training to all. We also distributed blankets and refreshments to all. Our lead members presented awards to workers and staff in Aurum Q Parć campus.